We believe that the whole Bible from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:31 is the verbally inspired and infallible Word of God and the King James Version is the preserved Word for the English speaking people. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
We believe Jesus Christ was born of Mary the virgin, and is the Son of God, and God the Son. (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:18-25)
We believe that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, the Just for the unjust that He might bring us to God. Salvation of sinners is wholly of grace. (Romans 3:24; Ephesians 2:8-9)
We believe that in order to be saved a person must repent of their sins and by faith will be “born again”. (John 3:5-7; Acts 17:30; Acts 26:20)
We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ rose from the grave the third day according to the Scriptures. (1Corinthians 15:3-6)
We believe that Christ only is the great High Priest, and we need not the intercession of any man, but that Christ ever liveth to intercede for us. (Hebrews 2:17)
We believe that Christ will come again for every believer, known as the rapture, and that after the tribulation, He will establish His Kingdom on earth for a thousand years, which is known as the millennium. (Acts 1:9; 1Corinthians 15:51-54; 1Thessalonians 4:16-17)
We believe that every truly born again soul should declare his faith in the act of baptism (immersion in water) setting forth the Lord’s death, burial, and resurrection. (Romans 6:4-5; 1Peter 3:21)
We believe that the church is a body of baptized believers whose mission is not to “reform the world”, but to teach and preach the Gospel of salvation to the individual soul. (Matthew 28:19-20; Ephesians 4:11-12)
We believe that the four-fold platform of the church is:
To recognize Christ as its Head. (Ephesians 5:23)
To obey the Holy Spirit as its only administrator. (Acts 20:28)
To proclaim the Word as its only message. (2Timothy 4:2)
To win lost souls as its only mission (Mark 16:15; 2Corinthians 4:3)
Our church was called into existence by God in June of 1944. It was a small group of people with the faith of the grain of a mustard seed organized the church and called their first pastor. The rented a public building on Home Acres Avenue and saw the Lord bless. In a short amount of time they raised $1,200.00 to purchase the land we presently occupy. The church met for months in a large evangelistic tent on the current property until purchasing and moving a government building, that is now our fellowship hall.
On September 1952 a dedication service was held to dedicate our current worship center. Many additions and renovations have been completed since.